Why to become a Sponsor?
- To be present in the Conference involves an opportunity for your organization to take advantage of 3 days of access to an extensive client portfolio to whom you will be able to inform on your products and services and with whom you can build long-term partnership.
- It is demonstrated that being an Exhibitor is a very useful strategy to position your brand: it combines the scope of written marketing with the power of persuasion in face-to-face interaction with new contacts.
- The conference attendees seek to broaden their scientific knowledge. The fact that your company is aligned with this activity, that appears as an open forum to share the experiences and challenges among all the stakeholders involved in food and nutrition of the populations, demonstrates your commitment towards the attendees.
- Your company will benefit from being exposed to an interested, relevant and influential audience within an informal and informative environment.
- You will keep informed and you will be able to identify the marketing strategies of your competitors.
Benefits of an early engagement
- Your organization will obtain the maximum exhibition and, therefore, it will increase the opportunities to accede not only to the participants attending the Conference, but to any person receiving information regarding the conference in print or electronic format.
- You will have priority at the time of choosing sponsorship options that meet your marketing objectives.