PROPOSALS SUBMISSION DEADLINE EXTENDED to December 15, 2019
WHAT TYPES OF SYMPOSIA ARE FOUND?
The symposium organizers must choose one of the 4 topics of the FINUT 2020 Conference
- Challenges of nutrition and public health in Ibero-America
- Nutrition in the prevention and treatment of chronic diseases
- Safe, healthful and sustainable food
- The expenses related to the participation of the speakers (registration, accommodation and travel) will be responsibility of the symposium organizers.
The session will be included in the Scientific Program with the name of the organizing institution.
SUBMISSION OF SYMPOSIA
Symposia proposals must be submitted through the online submission system that you can find in this website (please, see below), otherwise they will be rejected.
You must complete the following sections:
- Type of Symposium
- Objectives of the Symposium
- Target public of the Symposium
- Abstract/Factors explaining the relevance of the Symposium
The proposals will be accepted in Spanish, English and Portuguese.
The symposium organizers must read carefully their proposal before submitting it.